There are a few seats remaining in AIA Illinois’ Master Class, a new series of intensive workshops designed to teach future firm leaders the essential business skills that they don’t teach in architecture schools.
The modules will be facilitated by seasoned and respected architects and professionals, which cover issues such as finances, firm roles, communications and client care.
Participants will learn:
• What it takes to run a firm so you can appreciate how decisions are made and impact on the bottom line
• About multipliers, P&Ls, overhead, cost of benefits, etc.
• How an employee is always an ambassador, even outside the office
• Soft skills and best practices for team-building
• Marketing for the client, not for your peers
Sunday, March 13 & Monday March, 14
Bloomington/Normal Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
201 Broadway Ave
Normal, IL 61761
For more information and registration, see http://www.aiail.org/MasterClass